"Santa Baby," by Trish Biddle, used with artist permission
JOIN US AT OUR
2016 TASTE OF NORTHEAST
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
1601 Campus Drive - Hurst, TX 76054
Parking is free.
Tickets: $25 in advance / $30 at the door, night of event
Food & drink samplings from outstanding area restaurants
Shopping at our gift market
Art & music from around the area
Amazing silent auction items
SELECT FROM LINKS ON THE TOP LEFT MENU IF YOU ARE A RESTAURANT, VENDOR, OR POTENTIAL SPONSOR.
WOULD YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS LIKE TO DONATE AN ITEM FOR OUR SILENT AUCTION?
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN AUCTION FORM.
Bring your appetite and your holiday shopping list! In addition to food from area restaurants, there will be gift vendors, live entertainment, a raffle for a Visa gift card to help with your holiday shopping, wine pull, and a silent auction.
The delicious “tastes” will be provided by 25 area restaurants, including returning favorites as well as new participants. You’ll sample a wide variety of food from many types of cuisine, along with several types of drink to try.
Taste of Northeast offers a great opportunity to shop for the holidays. Our many vendors will be offering specialty gift items that are sure to delight. We’ll offer you beautiful and unique jewelry, art, and clothing, along with gift certificates for pampering your favorite people. Shop while eating, drinking, and enjoying live music!
Proceeds benefit Arts Council Northeast programs, such as:
- The MasterWorks Concert Series, providing 65+ FREE family concerts with partnering cities
- Hundreds of children attend Arts Council Northeast's Summer Arts College yearly, many financially able to do so only because of generous scholarship support from Arts Council Northeast's members and sponsors.
- Arts Council awards grant monies for Arts-related programs to non-profit groups and local school districts.
- Art on Wheels program brings art instruction to seniors and others with limited access to the arts.
With a vision of access to the arts for all, our mission is to provide artistic, cultural, and educational opportunities to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Taste of Northeast - General Rules
Attendees who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to being removed from the premises:
· Excessive consumption of alcohol or attempting to bring alcohol onto the premises
· Obscene, offensive, abusive or political clothing, signage, language or actions
· Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
· Dangerous, unruly, abusive, profane or illegal behavior towards staff or fellow guests
· Smoking in prohibited areas
· Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for attendees of this event